Sunday, December 28, 2008

Introduction

It seems in the shower is when I come up with my best ideas.

I started a blog earlier this year called "Through Composed", mainly dealing with obscure music I loved. However, it was a failure because I had no traffic. I know I'm not exactly a tourist attraction for writing, so I've decided to expand my writing into other things.

Another reason: I'm a liberal arts major (Psychology/English) in my sophomore year of college, and if there's one thing liberal arts freaks myself love to do is yak about the things we love in detail, especially in semi-scholarly terms because it establishes our professionalism. I am no different. I realized in my Speech class when I did a speech on Postmodernism to 19-20 years old kids and they understood and enjoyed what I was talking about. I knew I was onto something them.

So let's begin, shall we...

No comments:

Post a Comment